World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, International Organizations and events Mcqs Current Affairs Mcqs , Pakistan Affairs Mcqs.
Download 5000 Questions Answers (Click on the following Button)
11. Which from the following countries has no armed forces?
12. Who is Secretary General of NATO?
A. Lord Ismay
B. Anders Fogh Rasmussen
C. Willy Claes
D. Hillary Clinton
13. 2016 Olympics will held in ________.
B. Rio de Janeiro
14. 2022 FIFA world cup will held in _________.
D. not decided yet
15. European Union has __________ member states.
16. The Euro currency is used by __________ countries.
17. "Kashmir" is a disputed area between __________.
A. India and Sri Lanka
B. India and Bangladesh
C. India and Pakistan
D. Bangladesh and Pakistan
18. "Northern Cyprus" is a disputed area between __________.
A. Cyprus and Czech Republic
B. Cyprus and United Kingdom
C. Cyprus and Greece
D. Cyprus and Turkey
19. The secretary general of OIC is _________.
A. Ahmed Saleem
B. Syed Ali Mousavi
C. Prince Salman
D. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu
20. The official languages of NATO are ___________.
A. English and French
B. English and German
C. English and Spanish
D. English, French and German
ANSWERS: CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
15. B Croatia has become the 28th member of the EU on 1 July 2013.
16. B Lativa has become the 18th member of the Eurozone on 1 January 2014.
| Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11|